NCFA STUDY AND SPORTS CLUB
HOW WILL NCFA STUDY & SPORTS CLUB WORK?
OVERALL: We need a minimum of 12 participants to run NCFA Study & Sports Club. (NCFASSC)
Students will be divided into two groups They will complete their scheduled Zoom classes as well as their daily tasks given to them by their teacher. While one group is in their Zoom classes, the other will be participating in a usual day of camp. Including tennis, swimming, crafts, and other games.
We are offering NCFA Study & Sports Club to…
• All school students, starting with K through 6th grade
Per the State and County guidelines…
• There will be a total of 12 club spots
NCFA SPORTS AND STUDY CLUB will run like a normal school day...
• 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday
• There is no half-day option (your child may attend club for half-day but we are unable to prorate tuition)
• We will be running clubs on a month to month basis, as we are all unsure of when in-person classes will resume
• We will be closed on the normal school holidays and closure days.
TUITION: The tuition per month will change by the number of days your child will be in club per month. Cost per child is $11 an hour. Club begins Monday, August 17th.
• You will be charged for August upon enrollment and will be charged each month’s tuition on the first of every month. (September 1st, October 1st, November 1st, December 1st)
August - $726.00
September - $1320.00
October - $1452.00
November - $924.00
December - $924.00
SIGN-UPS. Enrollment will be done through NCFA website beginning August 1st
• You will enroll one time to secure your spot through the duration of school closures
• If you wish to drop your enrollment, we require a 14day written notice
During the scheduled Zoom time...
• There will be a leader Assistant to ensure students are ready for the start of their class
• They will also troubleshoot any problems that may arise during the Zoom calls.
• The Leader and Assistant will also be there to help the students with any work or questions they may have
• All students must bring their own laptop
NON-ZOOM DAY ACTIVITIES
• Kids Fitness (agility, balance, coordination games)
• Games, crafts, and fitness
Families with multiple children will receive a discount for multiple enrollments.
You cannot combine discounts.